Enhanced Re-Languaging and Re-Framing Skills
During This Course You Will:
- Realise the role and power of Frames.
- Identify the structure of Meaning and its implications.
- Refresh your skills at Content/Meaning and Context reframing.
- Identify your own optimal frame of mind to easily play with words.
- Integrate the presuppositions which support effective languaging.
- Develop your personal verbal dexterity.
- Explore the underlying structure of reframing.
- Connect Mind-Lines to Meta-Stating patterns.
- Familiarise yourself with the dimensions and directions of Mind-Lining.
- Progress in these dimensions and directions a manner structured to make your learning easy.
- Apply them in a systematic fashion on issues of your choice.
- Learn how to apply the model with elegance.
- Enhance your verbal leverage by semantically packing your expressions.
- Realise how this model operates in other disciplines, perhaps even unbeknownst to the practitioners of these disciplines.
- Structure your own knowledge of NLP with the framework the Mind-Lines model offers.
- Have fun playing with words in literally dozens of different ways, safe in the trust that you know what you're doing and where you're going.